A dramatic end to the Frostbite season which resulted in a tie for first place amongst the adults. Well done to all those that took part.
Gold - Keith Boseley& Colin Simpson
Silver - Mike Hardman
Bronze - Rab Miller
Gold - Hannah Devlin
Silver - Adam Proctor- Lowe
Bronze - Samuel Gibbon
Official results of the Bowmen of Warfield Indoor Championships. Well done to all those that took part.
This Sunday (7th April) the final Frostbite round will be shot. Due to the complexity of the competition this year, the results will be collected and announced after Sunday.
Please note that the best 10 and worst 2 scores have been hidden on purpose and this is not a mistake.
Good luck to all those that will be shooting.
ArcheryGB have now published the January Challenge Results which included a number of members from our club. Well done to all those adults that shot a round that qualified. Please come along next year !
Results can be found here.
Congratulations to the following
- David Holland - 500 Portsmouth
- Ed Cecil (Longbow) - 475 Portsmouth
- Gerald Lambourne (Longbow) - F Classification
- Hannah Devlin - D Classification
- Joyce Pengelly (Longbow) - E Classification
- Lisa Grandin (Longbow) - 400 Portsmouth & C Classification
- Mark Davidson - 525 Portsmouth & D Classification
- Mike Hardman - 525 Portsmouth
- Rab Miller - 525 Portsmouth
- Colin Simpson - 330
- Nick Wells - 300
- Mike Maughan - 250
Badges will be handed out during this month or left on the notice board in the clubhouse
Entries for the indoor championship on Saturday 16th February 2019 are still open. We have the hall booked until 8.30pm to allow time to award prizes and roll all the targets out into the vans! Please get your entries in soon, as we are filling up fast.
The field is open, please observe the restricted areas.
Unless notified otherwise the field will open again on Thursday 24th January 2018. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that NO Frostbite will take place this weekend (20th Jan) as a result of this.
Well done to the following. I will be giving out badges during January and/or leaving them on the notice board in the club house.
- Tim Lees 275
- Rab Miller 300
- Trish Marriott 250
- Colin Whysall 340
- Ed Cecil (Longbow) "C" Classification
- Harvey Cecil "E" Classification
- Keith Swanepoel 550
- Marek Sikora (Barebow) 500 & "C" Classification
- Matthew Dale (Compound) "A" Classification
- Olivia Woolger 325
After a technical glitch, the entry form for the Junior Short Metric is now working. Please go to the tournaments page for details.