Congratulations to the following
- David Holland - 500 Portsmouth
- Ed Cecil (Longbow) - 475 Portsmouth
- Gerald Lambourne (Longbow) - F Classification
- Hannah Devlin - D Classification
- Joyce Pengelly (Longbow) - E Classification
- Lisa Grandin (Longbow) - 400 Portsmouth & C Classification
- Mark Davidson - 525 Portsmouth & D Classification
- Mike Hardman - 525 Portsmouth
- Rab Miller - 525 Portsmouth
- Colin Simpson - 330
- Nick Wells - 300
- Mike Maughan - 250
Badges will be handed out during this month or left on the notice board in the clubhouse
The field is open, please observe the restricted areas.
Unless notified otherwise the field will open again on Thursday 24th January 2018. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that NO Frostbite will take place this weekend (20th Jan) as a result of this.
Well done to the following. I will be giving out badges during January and/or leaving them on the notice board in the club house.
- Tim Lees 275
- Rab Miller 300
- Trish Marriott 250
- Colin Whysall 340
- Ed Cecil (Longbow) "C" Classification
- Harvey Cecil "E" Classification
- Keith Swanepoel 550
- Marek Sikora (Barebow) 500 & "C" Classification
- Matthew Dale (Compound) "A" Classification
- Olivia Woolger 325
Please note the field will be closed for all activity from Monday 7th January 2019 until Saturday 19th January. The field will reopen at 12noon on the 19th.
Thank you for your understanding.
Any questions/queries then please contact the committee.
Please find details of the Frostbite league update and the indoor season progress.
Frostbite 2018-2019 - Dec 18
BOW Indoor Report Nov 2018
Well done to the following members who have been awarded badges this month
- Mike Hardman 250
- Dave Pengelly 250
- Nick Wells 250
- Neil Lancaster 250
- Mark Davidson 250
- Keith Swanepeol 300
- Brogan Burke 450 & F Classification
- Colin Simpson C Classification
- Colin Whysall 550
- Ed Cecil 450
- Hannah Devlin 500
- Harvey Cecil 475
- Isabelle Cunningham 325
- Joel Kerslake 350
- Joshua Hetherington 450 & D Classification
- Julie Robinson F Classification
- Keith Swanepeol 525 & D Classification
- Leon Venediktou 500 & C Classification
- Mark Davidson 500 & E Classification
- Mike Hardman 500 & D Classification
- Neil Lancaster E Classification
- Olivia Woolgar 300 & F Classification
- Rebecca Powell 525
Please find the handicaps and classifications for members who shot during 2018 in the outdoor season and submitted the relevant scores. This is your 2019 starting handicap and classification. If you happen to submit an outdoor score between now and the end of the year that would change this, I will let you know personally.
I have a number of 252 badges which remain unpaid/unclaimed and despite emails, I still have not received monies. Please either contact me direct to arrange payment or leave £2 on the notice board, clearly marked. A badge will then be left at the clubhouse for you to collect.
Season records can be found here - 2018 Season Records - Final Update
Classification can be found here - BOW 2018 Outdoor Season - October Report
Well done to
- Arineth Hardman, Recurve for obtaining her 3rd and 2nd Class
- Dave Pengelly, Recurve for obtaining his 3rd class
Well done to the following for achieving for the first time, the relevant classification.
- Emily Oldfield - Recurve 3rd & 2nd Class
- Isabelle Cunnigham - Recurve 3rd & 2nd Class
- Joel Kerslake - Recurve 3rd & 2nd Class
- Keith Swanepoel - Recurve 3rd Class
- Mark Davidson - Recurve 2nd Class
- Olivia Woolgar - Recurve 3rd & 2nd Class
The results of the 2018 Bowmen of Warfield Club Championships
2018 Outdoor Club Champs Results