Club Chairman, Andy Turner
Club Secretary, Jeff Priestley
- First point of contact at the club, for members & Non-members.
- Co-ordinate and administrate Gmail account
- Investigate Funding for the club
- Be available to listen to and deal with members complaints and recommendations.
- Co-ordinates committee activities
- Administers Have a Go activities
- Receive and administrate request to join the club.
- Arrange shooting assessments
- Maintain and update membership records
- Maintains Club Member Subscriptions
- Manages annual affiliations to GNAS, SCAS, BAA
Treasurer, Richard Billing
- Manages the club finances
- Submits the club accounts for annual auditing
Communications Officer Matt Hams
Safeguarding Officer, Linda Rudnick
- Maintains club awareness of Child Protection guidelines
- Contact point for club Child Protection issues
- Enforces Child protection guidelines
Internal Tournament Officer, Chris Woods
- Organises Short Metric
- Organises Junior Short Metric
- Organises Club Champs
- Coordinate Club Shoots
External Tournament Officer. Gary Grandin
- All external tournaments.
- Guide and support members wishing to shoot in tournaments.
Junior Club Representative, Tracy Devlin
- Represents Bowmen of Warfield Junior Club
- Coordinate Junior Club Sub-Committee
Bowyer, Paul Stevens
- Maintains & stores existing club equipment.
- Purchases consumables and new equipment
Records Officer, Heather Gierth
- Records club shooting scores
- Publishes details of shooting handicap scores.
- Maintains and awards trophies.
Head Coach, Steve Cornish
- Runs annual beginner's course.
- Head coach for beginner's course.
Webmaster, Charles Van Rensburg