- To actively promote Archery in the Local Community among all age groups.
- Actively pursue new membership from the Local Community in all age groups and abilities.
- To provide a relaxed and social atmosphere where Archers of all standards can practice and enjoy the art, science and sport of Archery
- Host tournaments and other events to raise funds for the improvement of the club.
- Provide advanced training to Archers who request it, with a view to creating a core of Archers to represent the club at local and national tournaments.
- Run the club on a business like basis ensuring that the club is financially sound and able to cover all costs and improve with a growing membership.
- Create a membership structure that allows for non-shooting members who wish to donate time and effort to the running of the club.
A copy of the club constitution can be obtained here BOW Constitution 2016.